Instructions for Using Images
Instructions for using images on your website
Join the Impowerage Facebook Page for more articles, contests and discussions. All fans are entered to win a new digital camera and for every new fan we'll donate $1 to the CNIB to fund the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of eye disease affecting older adults up to $5000.
- Select a picture to use.
- Select all the html text beside or below the picture by double clicking the html text beside your selected picture or hold the “Ctrl” and “a” buttons at the same time.
- Copy the html text by holding the “Ctrl” and “c” button at the same time or by right clicking on the selected text and choosing the “copy” option.
- Go to your website and insert the text in the html editor. You can paste the text by holding the “Ctrl” and “v” buttons at the same time or by right clicking and choosing the “paste” option.
- Save and publish your work
- Check your website to make sure the image is being displayed properly.
- When you click on the photo it will take you an Impowerage link.
- If you would like to make the image bigger or smaller you can adjust the height and width values in the html text once it is in your html editor.
- Photos must be used in their entirety and not cropped.
- If you run into any difficulties you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.