As 2011 ends, we took a look at some of the most viewed posts over the last year. We are now in the middle of planning our 2012 content and would like to hear your thoughts. If you take a few minutes to fill out our Readership Survey, you’ll be entered to win a Kindle (or equivalent gift certificate if you prefer).
- The 2nd most visited article was on Why You Should Monitor Your Heart Rate During Exercise. Your heart rate is an important indicator of how you’re working and can motivate you to work harder.
- The 3rd most visited page in 2011 was the announcement of the “Career Changes After 50″ finalists. While the contest is closed you can read the inspiring stories of how the finalists found new careers as magicians, dancers and entrepreneurs.
- Canadians wondering about the best time to apply for their CPP found advice from financial experts, Heather Compton and Dennis Blas.
- Hydration during exercise is vital for your body’s functioning and the Fluid Intake Guidelines Before, During and After Exercise article will make sure you get enough to drink.
- A Complete Guide to Kale gives you advice on picking, planting and preparing this leafy green nutrition-packed vegetable.
- A workout routine focusing on the rotator cuff muscles was another popular post.
- The 10th most popular post in 2011 was a collection of inspiring lifelong learning quotes. The quotes are accompanied by pictures and the html code is available if you’d like to use any of the pictures.
What were some of your favorite articles in 2011? What sort of articles and topics are you looking forward to in 2012?