3 Keys to Energize Your Retirement
Dr. Carolyn Anderson will be speaking on the 3 Keys to Energize Your Retirement. Learn how to live an active lifestyle that allows you to pursue your passions in life. You’ll be encouraged that it’s never too late to live the life of your dreams.
When you were in your 30s and 40s and working all the time, and possibly also raising your family, did you look forward to retirement and finally being able to do all the things you really wanted to do? Now that you are retired, do you find you’re lacking energy and not enjoying your golden years as much as you thought you would?
This is a common problem and Dr. Carolyn will share with you the 3 Keys to Energizing Your Retirement today. You’ll learn the most 3 most important factors along with practical strategies to implement these keys right away.
You’ll also learn:
- What the fountain of youth is according to Sophia Loren
- The new rules of exercise for those over 50
- What inspired a sedentary 58-year-old to climb one of the highest mountains in the world
- How to keep your mind sharp at any age
- What motivates a 74-year-old who already has a double PhD to take a new class every year
- How to discover and follow your passions and dreams in life
- How a woman who gave up her own dreams when she got married, was able to return to her passion in her 50s and generate an income at the same time
- How taking up birdwatching changed a woman’s retirement forever
- How to live the retirement of your dreams
Carolyn originally presented her speech at the Living 60+ Expo in Langley, BC and you can sign up below to be notified when a recording will be available.
The event was sponsored by the Hearing Station.
Dr. Carolyn Anderson is the founder of Impowerage, an eye surgeon and wellness expert.