Thank you to everyone who has participated in the “It’s Never Too Late” Writing Contest. After hundreds of votes were cast we are proud to announce that the person with the highest number of votes and the winner of the $500 grand prize is…
Mary wrote the inspiring story, “It’s Never Too Late to Transform Your Life and Run Your First Marathon.
In 2nd place was Daphne Solecki for her story on It’s Never Too Late to Create an Organization and Magazine and in 3rd place was the story It’s Never Too Late to Travel the World by Irene Butler.
Other finalists were:
- It’s Never Too Late to Get Your Health Back by Cynthia Tremenheere
- It’s Never Too Late to Discover a New Career and Hobby by Lura Devlin
- It’s Never Too Late to Learn to Love Public Speaking by Madeleine Kolb
Congratulations to everyone who participated! All the runner-up finalists will receive a $100 gift card to Amazon.
The 2nd round of the contest begins on Friday. Be sure to join us on Facebook or sign up for or monthly newsletter to keep up with this next contest and other upcoming contests, giveaways and articles.
It’s Never Too Late to Change Careers Finalists
Come back on Friday, June 3rd to read the series of stories on career changes after 50. The 2nd voting period will run from June 3rd to June 17th
- I Think You’re Looking For Me By Cathryn Wellner
- Inspired: A Second Chance to Dance By E.C. Premo
- The Never Ending Adventure By Peter Morris
- The Recession Awakens an Artistic Entrepreneur By Christine Henry
- 50-year-old Vows to Make the Most Out of His 1200 Months By Margaret Hennessey