Sister Madonna Interview
The Impowerage magazine firmly believes that it’s never too late to go after your dreams. We can’t think of a better person to demonstrate this than Sister Madonna Buder. Known as the Iron Nun, she holds the world record for the oldest female to finish an Ironman Triathlon at the age of 82.
Dr. Carolyn Anderson, the founder of the Impowerage magazine recently interviewed Sister Madonna about her world record-breaking race in August 2012 and her plans for the future.
Listen to the interview to find out:
- What prevented Sister Madonna from finishing the triathlon at the Kona World Championships in October 2012.
- Her training habits
- What the Iron Nun eats to stay healthy
- Why she started running in her late 40s
- Her reaction to being considered a role model for older adults
- How she deals with an aging body
- Her future plans for racing
To listen to the audio recording or read the transcript please enter your email below. You’ll be sent an email with instant access to the interview.
You’ll also receive the free monthly Impowerage newsletter featuring other inspiring adults over 50 and a bonus report on 10 Essential Exercises to Keep You Strong and Fit in Your 50s and Beyond.
*The newsletter is completely free and you can unsubscribe at any time. Impowerage will never share or sell your email address or information*